THANK YOU for your support of our new church home!
Here is our monthly update on our building project, prayer requests, fundraising progress and photos.
CONSTRUCTION & MOVE-IN UPDATE
What a roller coaster of a month! We were certain we would be using our property by Christmas, only to see the fire sprinkler issue continue to get delayed. It has been an arduous back and forth process with the City. We believe everything is now sorted out and are simply waiting for the City to complete their portion of the work. Once that occurs, we can call for final inspections of our property and begin using the space! We should only be weeks away.
In the meantime, we passed our initial fire inspection, so ceiling tiles are now placed in some rooms. A/V/L work is continuing to provide necessary sound and lighting for Sundays and more. Final work on our parking lots and landscaping has also begun which will create a welcoming space from the moment you enter. Lastly, we are continuing the process of unpacking and moving in. We continue to need help with minor projects around the building that can be completed as your schedule allows If you would like to help, please sign up at FloodChurch.org/hometeam
- PRAY that all the work related to connecting our fire sprinklers to the City’s waterline is completed swiftly without any further delay.
- PRAY we pass our final inspection and receive an occupancy permit as soon as possible.
- PRAY the contractors finish strong. That all final details are tended to well.
- PRAY for the continued safety of our construction site and all those working on the job.
- This month please specifically pray for the Flood Staff. In regards to the facility, we have been in a holding pattern of sorts since October. Pray for encouragement and wisdom as we hold out hope for an occupancy permit.
- PRAY for the remaining provision necessary to complete our church home.
Thank you to the many who gave generously to our project in December. It was a really great month as we saw numerous gifts and many fulfill their pledges. We received over $200,000!! Our campaign officially comes to a close in March 2022 and we need to raise the remaining $380,445 by then. Any remaining balance will be converted to a loan.
Includes conversion of two-story warehouse to a multi-use space that will include worship auditorium, classrooms, offices and cafe.
Funds Received: $3,230,860
Remaining Pledges: $277,076 (due March 2022)
Remaining Need: $380,445
Make a pledge or one-time gift today at FloodChurch.org/Home
We can also accept stock gifts and other creative forms of giving.
Please email our Executive Pastor at with any questions about your giving.
Below are recent images from our new building.