We had a good Flood Family Meeting yesterday, even though my Niners lost! I wanted to share some of the exciting updates that were shared.
We are Celebrating!
- 23 youth attended winter camp last weekend!
- Over 800 guests attended our Holly Jolly Christmas Party, including many who don’t regularly attend our church!
- Several hundred gifts were provided for families in need through our annual Giving Tree!
- Gave away $45,000 to Amor, UpCountry Camps, Mexican Medical and our 3 Flood Malawi church plants!
- 15 new families have visited Flood Kids this month!
- 60 children memorized the monthly Bible verse!
- Experienced our highest attended non-holiday Sunday gathering since moving in … last week!
Come Rally With Us!
Our Flood Family Rally is back and we are excited to host it for the first time in our new space! The Rally is a two day churchwide discipleship conference that includes main sessions, workshops, and small groups happening March 4-5. All ages are welcome! This year’s theme is Good Intentions and we have two exciting guest speakers, Pastor Rudy Hagood and Pastor Glenn Packiam. Early Bird registration is available now at a discounted rate.
More information on our speakers, workshops, Rally Kids and more is available below.
Thank You for Giving!
Our fiscal year is off to a great start! We are grateful to see more and more people joining our community and participating in both giving and serving. We rely on your faithful support and are grateful. To give and/or to setup recurring giving visit FloodChurch.org/Give
Sep 2022 - Dec 2022
- Provision: $780,530
- Expenses: $654,478
New Year, New Look!
The final to-do on our building checklist is nearly complete. One of the greatest features of our new church home is its visibility from the freeway. As a 22 year old church, we wanted to take time to update our logo to help us connect with more people in this community. After a lengthy process, we are excited to reveal our new look. Our monument sign will be updated soon!
The year is off to a great start and I’m looking forward to all that is ahead. I will be launching a new message series this Sunday and I hope you can prioritize being at our Flood Family Rally in March. If you’re inserted in learning more about becoming a member of our community, checkout FloodChurch.org/Membership
I am grateful for our church family and hope you have a great week!